some of you have some problems to follow the workouts, because they just don’t have the equipment that I use. I use very little equipment and I always explain another variation you can do without it. But some pieces I use, you can just replace with something you have at home. This weekend I will work hard and make a little video for you, what you can use to replace my equipment. We just have to be creative. So you can really look forward to the video (I think I will post it at the beginning of the next week), so that you never ever have a reason to skip a workout again 🙂
Our workout today is a 16 minute interval training. Set your timer for 24 rounds and two intervals: 10seconds and 30seconds. Watch the video, so that you exactly know what to do.
The exercises and my scores:
1. Mountain Climber sprints 66, 55, 53, 58
2. Squat & press up 8, 7, 7, 7
3. Mountain Climber sprints 54, 51, 54, 56
4. Standing toe touch 15, 13, 12, 12
5. Mountain Climber sprints 56, 52, 53, 60
6. Crawl into plank 4, 4, 4, 4
Try to beat me!